fan: an enthusiastic admirer.
- In the Gospels, Jesus never seemed too interested in fans.
- Is that how you define your relationship with Him? An “enthusiastic admirer”? Close enough to Jesus to get the benefits but not so close to require sacrifice?
- He was looking for followers. Not just any follower though, but a…
COMPLETELY. COMMITTED. FOLLOWER.
- How would things change if you lived as Jesus lived, and loved the way He loved?
- Maybe you’re ready to join the hundreds of people who have stepped across a line and said:
I am not a fan.
Each Sunday morning, Pastor David’s message to us will be on this subject: “ARE YOU A FAN OR A FOLLOWER?” And what does that mean?
Then during our weekly small groups, we will view clips from the movie “Not A Fan” and discuss the topic. Currently groups meet at the church on Sunday, 6:00 PM, Wednesday, 1:30 PM and 7:00 PM, and Thursday, 7:00 PM. If one of these times does not fit your schedule, let us know what would work.
If you wish to enroll or if you have questions, please complete the form below: